June 26, 2018
Understanding the mixture of skills and experience in your team is critical for any leader. Creating a Skills Matrix is valuable because it helps you:
- Understand the current skills and experience that exists within your team
- Identify skill gaps, where there is a shortage of appropriate skills and experience
- Pinpoint high-risk areas where you are relying on a single person to complete critical tasks
- Plan the way forward when trying to introduce new skills or approaches to your team; and
- Restructure your team to improve its effectiveness.
Creating a skills matrix takes minimal effort and has an enormous impact on your ability to lead with accuracy and structure.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial of the ability6 skills matrix today. No obligation and no credit card details required.
Alternatively, if you are still unsure how a skills matrix will drive value in your organisation, or if you have any specific questions, then please reach out to a member of our team on 0330 043 8943 (+44 UK) or email us email@example.com